C. R. MAGNET SCHOOL SHOULD HAVE EXCITING RESULTS!
Greetings Ms. Laurel Day, C. R. School Board Secretary, and all—
Please forward this post to all staff involved with Roosevelt magnet school, school board members and administrators. Thank you very much!
Reporter Molly Duffy’s 560 word article in Sunday’s 12-11-16 C. R. Gazette discussed the districts first magnet middle school, except for its exciting, estimated optimum impacts on students—or any other expected impacts for that matter. As a result, Iowalive net workers have once again stepped up to fill the void with the following charts, prepared with proprietary algorithms and database—at no cost to the district.
And in return, Iowalive requests the district provide Iowalive with comparable charts and a good plan to accomplish the exciting Optimum Impacts. It can be done and it should be done, for these good reasons and more.
1. They set an exceptional precedent for other projects
2. They place much better emphasis on Teen Mind Development, which ought to be school districts’ essential objective .
3. A good plan would replace Iowa Core and its flawed reading memorization teaching methods with concepts teaching methods and effective student use of Legos
4. They would raise the school’s probability of accomplishing optimum impacts from 7% to at least 55%.
5. They would serve as an example that educators have the grit and the means to make and meet such estimates, for the students
6. Magnet school enrollment demand would increase by at least 15%
7. They would show others that those in charge know what they are doing and have done their homework
8. They would give Legislators on the Education Committees something good to show to ISEA union & school officials lobbying for more money
9. They would set a good example for the Cedar Rapids City Mayor, Manager and Council
NUMBERS TELL ROOSEVELT MAGNET SCHOOL’S STORY BETTER THAN WORDS
Cedar Rapids Should Settle For The Optimum Student Impacts & Nothing Less
THE MAGNET SCHOOL SHOULD INCLUDE CONCEPTS & 300 HOURS OF TRAINING, WORK & COMPETITION WITH LEGOS
Anyone Claiming To Have Better Charts Is Asked To Provide Them
Charts are derived with proprietary algorithms, database and more.
It would cost at least $120,000 to have other professionals prepare these charts
Polk Elementary set an exciting precedent for exceptional school performance. It’s staff raised poor and minority student achievement to the extent it was removed from the dreaded School In Need of Assistance list—and was unfortunately closed. http://www.iowalive.net/closedpolkhiddata.htm It is hoped the Magnet School will be left open for its exceptional performance!!
Iowalive A growing network of volunteer citizens and professionals for improving Iowa